Do you have strong writing, networking, and development skills?
Are you excited by the idea of being a key player in growing, innovative company?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we may have the perfect internship for you!
– Have fun!
– Researching new social media ads to promote
– Researching networking and promotional events
– Researching companies and people for potential partnerships
– Assisting with implementing creative marketing strategies
– Assisting in volunteer management and coordination
– Reaching out by cold calling contacts for meetings
– Writing social media posts with content, and helping coordinate the quarterly e-newsletter, including generating content, designing layout, and managing accounts
– Analyze Social Media Reports and adjust current strategies to optimize results in the future – Propose new marketing campaign ideas
– 10-15 hours per week
– Familiarity of social networking sites preferred. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
– Strong work ethic
– Proper time management and organizational skills
– Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Entry-level light data entry
What’s In It for You:
-This position could also last longer or lead to full-time employment.
Job Type: Internship
Required license or certification: