Our Fayetteville Podiatrists office is conveniently located on N. Jeff Davis Drive in historical Fayetteville, Georgia. Our office is an old, remodeled home (circa 1897). Many of the treatment rooms are converted from the old bedrooms and still have the original mantels and fireplaces. We have refurbished the original hardwood floors to maintain that “homey” feeling and attempted to use dated fixtures to compliment the building. We believe you will feel comfortable in this relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- Heel Pain Syndrome by Griffin Podiatrist Dr. Osayamen Edigin
- Ingrown Toenail – Snellville Foot and Ankle Doctor, Dr. Joshua Mann, Educates Georgia Patients
- Prevention and Treatment of Ingrown Toenails by Canton Podiatrist, Dr. Evan Lewis
- Dr. Joshua Lee joins the Buford Office of Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia!
- Plantar Fasciitis – Snellville, GA Podiatrist Joshua Mann Specializes in Heel Pain Relief