With its historic square, beautiful parks and friendly neighborhoods, Decatur is a walker’s dream… but not if you are suffering with foot and ankle pain. If bunions, heel pain or an ankle or foot injury have taken the spring out of your step, visit the Decatur office of Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia. Conveniently located just a few blocks off of Decatur Square on Clairemont Avenue (next to McDonalds), Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia’s Decatur office provides advanced treatments in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
- Heel Pain Syndrome by Griffin Podiatrist Dr. Osayamen Edigin
- Ingrown Toenail – Snellville Foot and Ankle Doctor, Dr. Joshua Mann, Educates Georgia Patients
- Prevention and Treatment of Ingrown Toenails by Canton Podiatrist, Dr. Evan Lewis
- Dr. Joshua Lee joins the Buford Office of Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia!
- Plantar Fasciitis – Snellville, GA Podiatrist Joshua Mann Specializes in Heel Pain Relief