Patient Service Representative
Georgia – Multiple offices
Description: Patient Service Representative position for Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia. Drug Free Workplace and Non-smoking environment.
- Process patient’s payments.
- Solve patient’s questions and concerns related to their accounts.
- Work with software to track and process accounts.
- Reconcile patient’s payments.
- Collect balances on patient accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Basic insurance knowledge preferred.
- Ability to resolve patient issues of conflicts.
- Knowledge of how to process cash and credit card payments.
- Experience using credit card machines and a multi-line phone system.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish immediate rapport with patients.
- Previous healthcare experience and/or familiarity with medical terminology helpful.
- EPIC Experience (preferred)
- One year of prior medical office experience.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Exceptional Customer Service
- High school or equivalent