Our Fayetteville Podiatrists office is conveniently located on N. Jeff Davis Drive in historical Fayetteville, Georgia. Our office is an old, remodeled home (circa 1897). Many of the treatment rooms are converted from the old bedrooms and still have the original mantels and fireplaces. We have refurbished the original hardwood floors to maintain that “homey” feeling and attempted to use dated fixtures to compliment the building. We believe you will feel comfortable in this relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- North Georgia Podiatric Medicine and Surgery joins Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia – Cartersville, Georgia
- Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia Welcomes Dr. Evan Lewis
- Bunion Surgery – Foot and Ankle Doctors in Snellville, Georgia Provide Treatment
- Naim G. Shaheed, DPM, FACFAS named Chief of Staff at Dekalb Medical Center/Hillandale
- Hammertoe Surgery – Podiatrist in Snellville, GA Dr. Mann Discusses Correction of Hammertoes