With its historic square, beautiful parks and friendly neighborhoods, Decatur is a walker’s dream… but not if you are suffering with foot and ankle pain. If bunions, heel pain or an ankle or foot injury have taken the spring out of your step, visit the Decatur office of Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia. Conveniently located just a few blocks off of Decatur Square on Clairemont Avenue (next to McDonalds), Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia’s Decatur office provides advanced treatments in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
- Prevention and Treatment of Ingrown Toenails by Canton Podiatrist, Dr. Evan Lewis
- Dr. Joshua Lee joins the Buford Office of Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia!
- Plantar Fasciitis – Snellville, GA Podiatrist Joshua Mann Specializes in Heel Pain Relief
- Our Woodstock Location Has Moved!
- Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia welcome Dr. Patrick Qualtire